Ombré shading is a semi-permanent eyebrow styling technique that uses a small machine to place extremely thin dots of pigment into the skin, creating a soft-shaded brow pencil look. Ombré Powder Brows are 100% customizable and great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look.
Unlike Micro blading, Ombré Powder Brows are less invasive and achieved through the insertion of pigment under the dermis layer of the skin. The shading technique creates pixilated dots to mimic powder filled brows.
HOW LONG DOES THE RESULTS LAST?
Results do vary based on lifestyle, skin type, health, preferences, etc., but a single ombré powder brows session, using high-quality pigments, can last on average 2-3 years.
Healing Day 1: Brows will be very vivid. It doesn’t hurt that much because they will apply a numbing cream so you might feel pretty much as if it is scratching or so.
Healing Day 2: You might feel it a little stinging but you will be fine. At this point, your brows might look even darker, and you will start noticing a little bit of redness around your brows, and the eyebrow colours will tend to be kind of reddish.
Healing Day 3: You will start to see it scabbing a little, slightly less red than the day before.
Healing Day 4: You notice more scabs on your eyebrows, and it might get shiny due to the product you use on them, but it is not fading just yet. Your brows will probably start to be itchy and scratchy at this point, but take a few deep breaths and keep your hands out of it.
Healing Day 5: Now you are almost regretting you did that, because on day 5 it will be really scratchy and itchy and it will start looking cracked, and close to pilling your skin, but it is not that bad, as people will notice only if they get really close to you.
Healing Day 6: On this day it will look a little drier. Apart from itchy, it will look patchy and you will see the skin pilling. Resist the temptation to pill it off.
Healing Day 7: Today the eyebrows will look very patchy and start to fade away. Actually, for some people, it will look quite faded. But things will start to get better soon.
Powder Brows Healing Day 8: The colour will fade about 10% and you will start to finally feel better about how your eyebrows are looking. The peeling has stopped and no more cracking appearance, and you will start to look more natural.
Powder Brows Healing Day 9: You will feel relief because tomorrow is going to be the last day. Also, on day 9 it looks way better and more natural. All scabby and peeling is gone and it starts to make more sense from now on.
Powder Brows Healing Day 10 or 11: Congrats you did it and you should feel the relief. But you still need to keep the guards up, because it is possible that there’s still some healing going on, so still good to be careful.
OMBRE BROW AFTER CARE
- Don’t apply any extra product, different from ointment during the healing process. Wait until you are fully healed to apply something else
- Remember not to touch your eyebrows to avoid contamination and infections
- Don’t sleep on your belly, or by your side during this period. Sleep just by your back
- Be careful with water: Be careful while showering. Do not soak the brows in water
- No exercising for 10 to 15 days
- Avoid sweating in the first week
- Wait at least two weeks to get exposed to sun and tanning
- Once you get your ombre brows done, wait 6 weeks to do your first facial
- No makeup up for about 10 days
- Avoid touching your brows in the first 10 to 15 days
- Avoid sunlight and tanning beds for 2 weeks
- Avoid hot tubs, sauna, pools and the sea during the entire healing process.
WHO IS NOT A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR OMBRE BROWS?
You should avoid this procedure before booking a treatment if you have any of these pre-existing health conditions:
- Epilepsy or autoimmune disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Viral infections
- Skin irritations
- You are taking blood thinning medications
- You have a major heart problem
- You are pregnant
- You’ve had an organ transplant
- You have uncontrolled high blood pressure